Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Painter's Pallet

The Painter’s Pallet
As I explore my spiritual path I am sometimes frustrated by the disarray or lack of sequential structure there is to my experiences. I have started to do and look into so many different things! This is a blessing and can be a curse. Things left half done is what my life can appear to be to me. I have recently found a solution to this. That is to spend some time several times a day reviewing all the things that I’ve been involved in and then select from them the most interesting and appealing to be involved in now. It must be something I enjoy or screw it.
So I kind of picture me standing in front of the canvas that is my life right now and I am the artist selecting the color I want to add to the canvas from my pallet. I am cocreating my reality moment by moment and to step back every so often to be aware of the myriad of choices I have as to what color I want to transfer from my abundant pallet to my canvas of infinite possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment