Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas Gift

In 1976 I found myself working for Combined Insurance Company. A company started by W. Clement Stone, author of the book "Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude". Although logistically I couldn't continue with that company for more than 6 months some of the principals of Stone's philosophy have stayed with me. I experienced many examples the power of thought. I'm sure they enabled me to survive many hardships and persue the path of healing and spiritual growth that has led me to where I am today.

So here I am 32 years later reading the book "Mind Power Into the 21st Century" by John Kehoe.

I can only say thank you to Spirit for not being afraid to repeat in so many ways the same message.

There is one truth with many paths that lead to it.

Just as there are so many religeons with the same basic core belief, treat others the way you would like to be treated, there are hundreds of teachers that have been telling us that the mind is so much more powerful than we think. Or should I say the mind is exactly as powerful as we think.

"As you believeth in your heart so shall it be." "Think and Grow Rich." "Smile and the World Smiles With You." "The Secret" It is no secret! is it! It's nothing new. It's been said many times and many ways Merry Christmas.

I have been a scrooge for many years now resenting the idea that Christians manipulated the celebration of JC's birth to steal thunder from the Pagan's Solstice Celebrations. I also resented the fanatic gift giving and all the neurotic lengths we are trained to keep track of all the people we need to give gifts to and we all end up with s*#@ we don't need and won't use contributing to the exhaustion of dear Gaia's (Mother Earth's) resources blah blah blah

All I needed was love. I bought and gave Donana a gift this year and it felt good. She felt good getting it, I felt good buying it, the lady who made the necklace felt good selling it. It's all good. I don't imagine I'll ever go back to making lists of people I need to buy gifts for and budgeting so much money and spending so much time, energy etc. But I have regained some of the joy of Christmas in spite of the fact that man's organized religeon is pretty unspiritual and materialism has pretty nearly if not completely toasted our plantet.

I am awakening again to the greatest gift I have ever recieved. My mind. In all modesty it is a good one and when I take the time to keep in well tuned and healthy it can indeed do anything I set my mind to . I have been told I was a near genius since I was young. My Grandmother always told us about the quality of our lineage, the Mayflower, Edison's workshop in Menlo Park, Babson's adventures blah blah blah. You don't have to be a genius to use the power of positvie thought. I think tho if you are you may have better results but I have no data to back that up.

Nobody likes a know it all, don't be a smart ass, you're such a wisenheimer.

While it is true I have been damaged by circumstance and have had many wounds to uncover and heal, like layers of an onion. Without these chanllenges I would not have had so many opportunities to discover more and more miraculous tools for healing. It has been in the giving that I have recieved.
Finally lifting my lifelong battle with depression once and for always. It was the power of my mind set in the negative mode that caused me all the pain. Like Glinda the Good witch said. The power has been there for me all along. "There's no place like home." I am not seperate from the source of all power I and all are one with it are it I Am I cried.

And in the end the love I take is equal to the love I make.


So the Seven Principles and Corolaries of the Huna Philosophy as taught ot me by Serge Kahili King in Kawai take on a new brilliance.

The World is what you think it is.
There are no limits.
Energy flows where attention goes.
All Power comes from within.
Now is the moment of Power.
To Love is to be happy with.
Effectiveness is the measure of truth.

I may not have these in order, I don't think the order was ever an issue but they certainly do seem to contain all the wisdom your ever gonna need.

I especially like the one about to Love is to be happy with. So many people have said they loved someone or something and then set about tearing it or them apert and trying to remake it/them.

I am realy trying to make every single thought count for the good. It isn't without effort, I mean it sure doesn't come naturally t me. I hope the more I set the intention to have every thought go for the good blah blah blah

All you need is bleep. Quantum loving, the blending of science and religeon again the way it was in the good old days

come the awakening

cross over to the light childrens

1 comment: